Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rep. Bowman goes off the rails in fiery speech
(06-23-2024, 08:33 PM)hollodero Wrote: I don't feel that way, since I did in no way defend Mr. Bowman, quite the opposite. I did question the OP's motivations. Being outraged over hyperboly and foul incendiary language and being a full Trump supporter just doesn't go together well for me.

While we have plenty of sick dicks around, the country just doesn't look like that at all. You're still thinking about Scandinavia.

Also, I kinda have to echo Arturo's warning for my country. We vote in the fall and will probably give the majority to a clueless right-wing populist party with brown spots.

That Nehammer guy looks a lot like Arnold. Do you all look alike?

I feel like after watching several seasons of Emily in Paris, I’m more in tune with France right now. Who knew French people spoke English sometimes even when they are the only ones in the room?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rep. Bowman goes off the rails in fiery speech - michaelsean - 06-23-2024, 09:27 PM