Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rep. Bowman goes off the rails in fiery speech
(06-24-2024, 09:50 AM)hollodero Wrote: Who is "we", exactly? I did not see "you" making enthusiastic threads about Trump rallyes where he uses the same kind of messaging all the time, like saying "death and terror" and whatnot, the examples are never ending. I did not direct these remarks against you or Harley or anyone who dislikes the democrat's messaging, heck I dislike the democrat's messaging too. It's also not directed against anyone who will vote for Trump or considers him the better option. It's solely directed against those (in that case, the sole user here) that actively celebrate Trump's maneurisms while at the same time being indignant about Trump-style messaging from anyone not named Trump. That's just inconsistent and therefore incredible to me.

It just seem that whenever anyone posts anything negative about the Democratic Party or the words or actions of any of its members, one of the first things that we always see is a response deflecting towards Trump.  I also feel sometimes that anyone who isn't wholly on board with Democratic Party messaging on here is somehow lumped in as a Trump supporter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rep. Bowman goes off the rails in fiery speech - SunsetBengal - 06-24-2024, 09:55 AM