Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rep. Bowman goes off the rails in fiery speech
(06-24-2024, 09:55 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It just seem that whenever anyone posts anything negative about the Democratic Party or the words or actions of any of its members, one of the first things that we always see is a response deflecting towards Trump.  I also feel sometimes that anyone who isn't wholly on board with Democratic Party messaging on here is somehow lumped in as a Trump supporter.

I don't really consider myself guilty of that. I only have an issue when folks condemn democrats and praise Trump for the same things, and there's one repeated offender on that front. Oh no the audacity of Biden making things about himself, oh no Biden family members make deals in foreign countries, oh no democrats use incendiary language, oh no Biden upset a gold star family, oh no Biden used a spin and said something that wasn't true, oh no Biden rambled inconsistently... but when Trump does the exact same things, it's all great and wonderful. That is the absurdity I address and I feel it's worth addressing when someone is just blindly partisan and has zero consistency in his stances. You know, things like calling the media biased and therefore awful (which is fair enough) while praising FOX at the same time (at which point it turns into an absurdity).

It would be equally absurd if a harsh Trump critic now showed up to vehemently defend Mr. Bowman. No one did. But when similar instances occur, I quite often stated that it's weird to be fine with things from democrats that would be considered awful if Trump did them. But that sure goes both ways.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rep. Bowman goes off the rails in fiery speech - hollodero - 06-24-2024, 10:07 AM