Poll: Are you in favor of mass deportation?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass deportation gaining Americans support
(06-24-2024, 12:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're suffering from the fact that your point/joke is made seriously by people in the US on a regular basis.

Exactly. The struggle is real for many Americans. The problem is, what's happening and what's being reported are two different things. I am blessed by living in a small town with a good job and a decent community. Immigration, inflation, crime, etc. don't impact me too much here in rural farmland country. I might see a few corn stalks wrestling when the wind blows, but that's about it. When there is a police situation, a fire, or any event, it's kind of a big thing because not much happens here. I can't imagine some of the struggles families in bigger cities are going through. The homeless situation would crush me if I saw it daily. Many families are doing without because their budget is so tight. Kids are going to bed hungry. 

It's a slap in the face to so many out there struggling and watching our government burn money on illegal immigrants and giving them a better life than a mom & dad working a couple of jobs just to make ends meet. It seems corporate greed and higher taxes for the rich are the rallying cry of the left to solve these issues. However, we all know (although all won't admit it) that for every dollar you take from the rich and the corporations, $2 will come from the middle and lower class. Taxing the rich to solve problems is one of the biggest lies in politics.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass deportation gaining Americans support - HarleyDog - 06-24-2024, 01:47 PM