Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lefty fact-checker confirms Biden lied about Charlottesville
(06-24-2024, 02:11 PM)hollodero Wrote: Nazis or white supremacists don't. David Duke did not say he supports Trump because he believes in his economic plan. He said he supports Trump because Trump promised to take their country back and they wanted to help fulfil that promise. His words of course, not mine.

What was the context for DJT taking the country back? 

Is he taking it back from the Democrats, radical left, and/or cognitively impaired racist current president,  by winning the election? 

Taking it back from the lawless, soft on crime, hard on public servants system going on?

Taking it back by sending illegal aliens out of the country and closing the border?

Taking it back by ending the woke DEI craze?

Taking it back by getting the economy back on track?

I understand DJT may have said he is taking the country back, but with the way the left fall all over themselves to misrepresent what he says and his message, I doubt it was in the manner you are imagining David Duke might want it to be. I would argue that DJT stating he is going to take the country back resonates with a lot of Americans, because they can see it as whatever "taking it back" that suits their position.

Oh, and forall those who like to trash DJT, he apparently has a great sense of humor and was "roasted" prior to running for president. Great fun to watch, back when comedy was still allowed to be funny. He was a good sport, and it's always fun to have a laugh. The late Gilbert Gotfried is fantastic!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1865333/

It is old enough, it might even be on youtube somewhere.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lefty fact-checker confirms Biden lied about Charlottesville - FormerlyBengalRugby - 06-24-2024, 03:02 PM