Poll: Are you in favor of mass deportation?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass deportation gaining Americans support
(06-24-2024, 06:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No clue. But if I broke into another country and was arrested, what would happen to me? Would I be deported? And what would they do with me while they were in the process of deporting me? I think you're trying to attach the Hitler thing around this. But it's not even close. If Trump is elected and they fear deportation, they will have a few months to leave before that takes place. Then they can try to do it the legal way instead of the criminal way. And, before you start screaming asylum seekers, Most are not (in the legal sense). This whole thing has been a joke and it's fun, yet rather sad, to see people defending Biden come up with excuse after excuse. 

The big liberal cities are done with this already. It's draining them of resources. The people are unhappy. The voters are pissed. The minorities have been second-classed by the left. So tell me again why it's a bad thing? This is one of the party F-Ups that could hurt them for several decades with their base.

It’s pretty close. Dude gets on stage and rants about how terrible life is because of a certain group of people, die hard followers get on board with the message, and the solution is to round them up and get rid of them.

We had a bipartisan bill that would have tried to address some of the main issues with our broken immigration system. IE more resources for immigration processing, speed up the slow system. Your guy killed it.

Oh you want a better future for your family? You’re poor, starving, and homeless and just want to work and provide for your family? Well here start by waiting in this line for 5 years. That’s not feasible for someone who just walked across a continent to get here.

I’ve posted video proof of it before. Every single one of the presidents who have served in my adult life complaining about our broken immigration system. Which to me is the main reason we have so many illegal crossings.

We are the melting pot of the world, a nation made up of immigrants. Do you think the Statue of Liberty represents American values? I don’t see how it’s a party F-up to stand by one of the fundamental aspects on which our country was built. Ever heard the saying we are a nation built by immigrants?

Do you think life has been harder or easier for most people around the world since Covid? Do you think this would increase the number of people wanting to flee their homeland to seek the American Dream?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass deportation gaining Americans support - NATI BENGALS - 06-24-2024, 07:05 PM