Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rep. Bowman goes off the rails in fiery speech
(06-24-2024, 10:07 AM)hollodero Wrote: I don't really consider myself guilty of that. I only have an issue when folks condemn democrats and praise Trump for the same things, and there's one repeated offender on that front. Oh no the audacity of Biden making things about himself, oh no Biden family members make deals in foreign countries, oh no democrats use incendiary language, oh no Biden upset a gold star family, oh no Biden used a spin and said something that wasn't true, oh no Biden rambled inconsistently... but when Trump does the exact same things, it's all great and wonderful. That is the absurdity I address and I feel it's worth addressing when someone is just blindly partisan and has zero consistency in his stances. You know, things like calling the media biased and therefore awful (which is fair enough) while praising FOX at the same time (at which point it turns into an absurdity).

It would be equally absurd if a harsh Trump critic now showed up to vehemently defend Mr. Bowman. No one did. But when similar instances occur, I quite often stated that it's weird to be fine with things from democrats that would be considered awful if Trump did them. But that sure goes both ways.

Get back to us when Trump attacks Israel. This guy is antisemitic nut job with no place in politics. You want proof, just listen to his speech. He is a part of a squad who loves Hamas. As for division, I see more attacks on MAGA and Trump by the left than Trump and MAGA against Democrats. The left is notorious for making attacks personal. We are deplorable, we are a cult, we can't use critical thinking skills and more. 

Those are all personal attacks and end policy discussions. It appears to be the plan. Just as you did, you did not debate this man's speech, you deflected to Trump immediately.

Let's see if Democrats in the Bronx elect him tomorrow for another term.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rep. Bowman goes off the rails in fiery speech - Luvnit2 - 06-24-2024, 07:34 PM