Poll: Are you in favor of mass deportation?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass deportation gaining Americans support
(06-24-2024, 07:05 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: It’s pretty close. Dude gets on stage and rants about how terrible life is because of a certain group of people, die hard followers get on board with the message, and the solution is to round them up and get rid of them.

How do you even get this perception? Why is it doing the legal way is such a problem for you. 
Quote:We had a bipartisan bill that would have tried to address some of the main issues with our broken immigration system. IE more resources for immigration processing, speed up the slow system. Your guy killed it.

That Bipartisan bill was loaded with BS and everyone knows it. 
Quote:Oh you want a better future for your family? You’re poor, starving, and homeless and just want to work and provide for your family? Well here start by waiting in this line for 5 years. That’s not feasible for someone who just walked across a continent to get here.

First of all, they came because there was an open invitation. My poor and my starving are also your poor and starving. I think you got the story of Robin Hood backwards. I'm curious where you live and how YOU are effected by this immigration crisis. Your thoughts are too lockstep with left policy and don't make sense.
Quote:I’ve posted video proof of it before. Every single one of the presidents who have served in my adult life complaining about our broken immigration system. Which to me is the main reason we have so many illegal crossings.

Dude. You act like Biden didn't do all this. He screwed this country in a bad way, and for what? Votes? Well, it's backfiring and now he's attempting to blame the right.
Quote:We are the melting pot of the world, a nation made up of immigrants. Do you think the Statue of Liberty represents American values? I don’t see how it’s a party F-up to stand by one of the fundamental aspects on which our country was built. Ever heard the saying we are a nation built by immigrants?

The Statue of Liberty is a statue. Yes, we are the melting pot and immigrants made this country by doing things legally. What a wonderful hope we have that people entering our country illegally, will be law-abiding citizens when they cross. Geezus, are you serious? Also, this is the weakest argument I've seen you post in awhile.
Quote:Do you think life has been harder or easier for most people around the world since Covid? Do you think this would increase the number of people wanting to flee their homeland to seek the American Dream?

What does Covid have anything to do with the American dream? If they were fleeing here for medical care, get treated, go home. If you want to stay, do it legally. Don't stay and kill cops, rape children, beat up people or try to abuse the kindness of our country? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass deportation gaining Americans support - HarleyDog - 06-24-2024, 08:26 PM