Poll: Are you in favor of mass deportation?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass deportation gaining Americans support
I continue to see the same propaganda spewed by liberals. Trump came down the elevator in 2015, said we need to secure our border. They are not sending their best, they are sending rapists, gang, drugs and murderers. Yet, he won in 2016, not one follower tracked an illegal immigrant down and killed them. The garbage lie did not work then and an even weaker case in 2025.

Please read the bill worked on by 1 Republican with a bunch of Democrats for immigration. Show us of all the money they were asking, how were they going to stop 1 illegal immigrant (asylum seeker) to enter the US. You won't find it because it said at 5000 illegals a day, then the POTUS may stop them from coming in so as others have pointed out, a bogus bill that would not curtail immigrants trying to enter our country illegally.

As for cost, I suggest you google sanctuary cities like NY, Boston, Chicago, SF and many others. They said it is killing their budget. California's budget is a massive issue under Newsome and sanctuary cities.

As the actual low-income voters who live in those cities if they feel safer now or safer under Trump? Do they get more benefits under Biden or Trump? Do illegal immigrants get money ear marked for taxpayers (voters)?

I was state this now. Day 1 Trump will attempt to stop/deter asylum seekers attempting to enter our border illegally. We have an immigration bill, but Biden refuses to enforce it and send them back to the last safe country they entered prior to attempting to crash our border, in most cases that is Mexico.

Democrats will fight at every turn to not only let these here awaiting asylum stay, but they will also fight every step of the wall to stop building the wall. I can't imagine our country in 4 years if Biden's immigrtion policy stays the same. We could have a population living amongst us that are 20% illegal and are not US patriots. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass deportation gaining Americans support - Luvnit2 - 06-25-2024, 12:33 AM