Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lefty fact-checker confirms Biden lied about Charlottesville
(06-25-2024, 07:04 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: I am asking for the context is all.

DJT says plenty of outlandish stuff and is putting himself out in the media constantly. I do not see the need to assume he meant something because a racist thinks that they are on the same side of "taking back" the country, when they very likely are not. 

Well, I did not do that. The context I reacted to was that someone asked the imho legitimate question why David Duke and the like kept supporting Trump after his condemnations and you then claimed that it was about pocket book issues and Biden being mentally impaired and racist and then some. You projected your own grievances into David Duke and that still is a weird choice to make really.

As for David Duke, I agree that him supporting Trump does not mean they are really on the same page, i did not try to make that claim. What it might mean is that Trump's condemnations did not really bother the condemned all that much. The reason probably being that they assumed he just had to say that for the media and didn't really wholeheartedly mean it. And I can at least understand why they would think that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lefty fact-checker confirms Biden lied about Charlottesville - hollodero - 06-25-2024, 08:47 AM