Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lefty fact-checker confirms Biden lied about Charlottesville
(06-25-2024, 11:33 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Honestly, though, can you blame them? Biden is the worst President in our lifetime. They've spent years bad-mouthing Trump, only to have their savior turn out to be a friggin joke. He was a joke as VP as well. But you know,  anyone's better than Orange Man. He's bad. He makes mean tweets.

I remember a time when conservatives frowned upon Trump like behavior. Also....most people who don't like Trump has nothing to do with mean tweets lol. That's ridiculous. What......like 80% of his administration doesn't support him now. Hard core by God Conservatives. But....sure....mean tweets.....not because we learned a good deal about him. Really? You're doing the same as the left when it comes to generalizing folks. I see it in this forum all the time, but then it's pointed out as if they don't do it lol. 

Btw....manufacturing is making a huge comeback. My company is at $188 a share and it's 3x as high as it's ever been in 40 plus years. We did a Billion in sales in on quarter. Shattering records. Now....if we can get housing and food costs under control. It's time for them to work for us. Trump or Biden. I dont care. I love ya Harley. We can do this man!!! Lol
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lefty fact-checker confirms Biden lied about Charlottesville - jmccracky - 06-25-2024, 12:36 PM