Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lefty fact-checker confirms Biden lied about Charlottesville
(06-25-2024, 11:56 AM)Dill Wrote: Um, you are the one who brought up BLM and Antifa; howz that MY "pivot"? 
And I cited Obama and Harris to embed Biden's politics in the pro-civil rights platform of 
the Democratic party. I think you've not been to any "liberal dinner parties."  But you've heard about them.

And you've not established that Joe is "an old racist" because he said "chains" once and supported
parents in an anti busing conflict. The majority of Black voters don't agree with you. Also, that's
not really a standard you want to set for judging presidents when Trump is the other candidate.

Hard to tell if you are deflecting or genuinely did not follow the argument of my post. 
You did not address it at all.

Trump not only attracts "hate groups," they openly support him and he has met with at least one leader.
What signal does that send? They don't take his "condemnation" of white supremacy seriously.

Your effort to construct an analogy with Biden and anti-hate groups fails, in part because they are anti hate,
and in part because he doesn't dine with their leaders or signal sympathy in other ways. 
Also they don't endorse him and provide muscle for his cause. 

How do you know a majority of black voters do not think Joe Biden is racist? I have supplied Joe's own words to the contrary, which they may not be aware of. 

Again, I am not going down your diversionary rabbit holes just because you want attention. My posts and points stand, and I am getting back on topic, so as not to derail the thread any further.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lefty fact-checker confirms Biden lied about Charlottesville - FormerlyBengalRugby - 06-25-2024, 01:25 PM