Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lefty fact-checker confirms Biden lied about Charlottesville
(06-25-2024, 01:25 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: How do you know a majority of black voters do not think Joe Biden is racist? I have supplied Joe's own words to the contrary, which they may not be aware of. 

Do you doubt that the vast majority of Black voters will vote for Biden over Trump? And there is no reason to suppose they may not be aware "Joe's own words," which saturated social media in 2020, and which don't make him a very convincing racist anyway.  (One wonders how many Black voters agree with the "chains" remark.) It's not like Biden was sued for discriminatory housing or regularly deploys disparaging stereotypes of non-white ethnic groups. 

The claim that Black voters generally have a positive view of Biden and don't see him as a racist has a much firmer foundation than explaining away hate group support for Trump just folks voting their pocket book. That's a denial of contrary evidence when followed by a duck and run.

(06-25-2024, 01:25 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Again, I am not going down your diversionary rabbit holes just because you want attention. My posts and points stand, and I am getting back on topic, so as not to derail the thread any further.

A thread about Biden's reference to Charlottesville is always also going to be a thread about Trump behavior and character, since that's what the "lie" is about. You've not been "off topic" raising issues about other riots and political groups for comparison.

You only call them "diversionary rabbit holes" when they draw counter arguments you cannot refute.
You offer one-liners, then you're done and on the run. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lefty fact-checker confirms Biden lied about Charlottesville - Dill - 06-25-2024, 02:42 PM