Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What If Bengals O Line is Great in 2024
(06-25-2024, 05:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We had a thread on here and I am pretty sure it was Pitcher our OC specifically saying that we need to have Burrow under Center more
and that playing 100% in the Shotgun early last year was BECAUSE of his calf injury. He couldn't play under Center, hand the ball off in 
the running game or turn his back to the Defense.

Cool if you don't buy it, but I have hope that we run plays with Burrow under Center much more since he should be healthy and it helps
the OL and the Offense as a whole in being unpredictable.

Having a thread on here means absolutely nothing about having information that a change is happening lol. And again, I've googled this and there isn't anything that Taylor, Pritcher, or Burrow have said about going under center more. In fact, Pritcher was asked directly and he was his response: 

GH: Will you change how much more you go under center?

I'm giving you the same broken record answer that I've given you the whole time. It's impossible to predict. Totally context dependent.

Obviously they aren't going to go into details on new changes and what not, but again, with the lack of information we've heard about changes and our track record of being a heavy shotgun team...I'm not buying this change that you all seem convinced is happening. You keep referencing coaches talking about it and I keep asking you for examples..but they don't exist.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What If Bengals O Line is Great in 2024 - Lucius Cincinnatus - 06-25-2024, 07:12 PM