Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is supporting term limits and exceptions for abortion radical thinking?
(06-25-2024, 07:43 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If there was a magical week of pregnancy where if you get by it the possibility of complications disappeared I would be ok with trying to slap a number on it. But as far as I know there is no such thing.

I occasionally see these types of stories. https://www.fox19.com/2024/06/25/worse-than-prisoners-war-clermont-county-parents-indicted-child-abuse/

And while I have no idea who the mother was or what she was thinking. This story to me looks like unwanted special needs kids that ended up getting tortured in foster care. Restrictive abortion policy will create more of these stories imo.

Sad story. I have a nephew with Lowe Syndrome. He just played his first game of baseball, albeit not a baseball game all of us are familiar. His mother and father are 2 of the best people I know. They knew through testing at 14 weeks there was a string chance he would be special. They chose to have their son. Mom is the President of Lowe Syndrome, and they continue to attempt to find ways to make their son and other children's lives better. 

He may never live to be an adult, but I can tell you he impacted my life. He is a handful and requires constant supervision, but life is not always roses. 

There will always be bad parents and always be great parents. This good news is I see a lot more loving and caring parents than read about bad ones.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is supporting term limits and exceptions for abortion radical thinking? - Luvnit2 - 06-25-2024, 08:14 PM