Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What If Bengals O Line is Great in 2024
(06-25-2024, 07:12 PM)Lucius Cincinnatus Wrote: Having a thread on here means absolutely nothing about having information that a change is happening lol. And again, I've googled this and there isn't anything that Taylor, Pritcher, or Burrow have said about going under center more. In fact, Pritcher was asked directly and he was his response: 

GH: Will you change how much more you go under center?

I'm giving you the same broken record answer that I've given you the whole time. It's impossible to predict. Totally context dependent.

Obviously they aren't going to go into details on new changes and what not, but again, with the lack of information we've heard about changes and our track record of being a heavy shotgun team...I'm not buying this change that you all seem convinced is happening. You keep referencing coaches talking about it and I keep asking you for examples..but they don't exist.

So a thread quoting the coaches directly means absolutely nothing but you googling a bunch means gospel?

Sorry, your entire argument has been cherry picking in order for you to be as pessimistic as possible.

Of course Pitcher (not Pritcher) is going to say the obvious and that it all depends on certain situations on when we go under Center and how much.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What If Bengals O Line is Great in 2024 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-26-2024, 01:17 PM