Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre Iosivas & Chase Brown article.
(06-26-2024, 12:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yoshi was a record-setting, All-American Heptathlete from an Ivy League school. Working hard is not going to be "new" to him.

The article mentions that this is Yoshi's first personal receiver coach and the first one to really break down his routes release to catch.

(06-26-2024, 12:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Chase Brown catching the ball in space, and past the LOS would be an incredible boost to the offense.

(06-26-2024, 12:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Many on here have mentioned from time to time how this team really needs to hit on some of these late-round guys.
The Bengals may end up doing just that with Iosivas and/or Brown.

Either of these guys could really help take the Bengals offense to the elite level.

I've been talking about wanting a receiving back for a couple years now and how it was a major part of guys like Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Drew Brees success. Hoping Chase Brown can give them that 1400 yard 700/700 running receiving split.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andre Iosivas & Chase Brown article. - Synric - 06-26-2024, 01:22 PM