Poll: Which AFCN do you fear the most in 2024?
Browns
Steelers
Ravens
No one
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024?
(06-26-2024, 02:16 PM)Lucius Cincinnatus Wrote: One player, especially a DT can have a huge impact in stopping the run. The injury excuse....You can use an injury excuse every year if you want to. Fact of the matter, our front 7 (6) was healthier than 90% of NFL teams. 

Logan Wilson - 0 missed games
Germain Pratt - 0 missed games
Sam Hubbard - 2 missed games
Trey Hendrickson - 0 missed games
DJ Reader - 3 missed games
BJ Hill - 0 missed games
----------
Bench:
Zach Carter - 0 missed games
ADG - 4 missed games
Joseph Ossai - 3 missed games
Myles Murphy - 0 missed games
Josh Tupou - missed 2 games

Every team has players playing banged up. Expecting that to be any different this year is naive. Our front 6, starters, and bench combined to miss 10 games. That is incredibly healthy. Using the injury excuse last year is honestly bad karma since we were so healthy there. 

Honestly we should of played the backups instead of Hubbard and Wilson IMO. They played a lot but were not even close to 100%.

A backup playing 100% could of been better than they were for all we know. Injury excuses are what they are and just because a lot of 
starters played the majority of the season doesn't mean they were healthier than 90% of the Defenses in the NFL. 

Are you just making this 90% up?

Wouldn't surprise me. Mellow

Reader was actually healthy and we were still terrible at stopping the run, I don't know what your argument is. You saying Reader made 
us so much better is a laugh as we were one of the worst with him in there and him healthy.

Also I wasn't making injury excuses, I was listing all the reasons why we were bad against the run. I notice you just left that part out. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-26-2024, 02:50 PM