Poll: Which AFCN do you fear the most in 2024?
Browns
Steelers
Ravens
No one
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024?
(06-26-2024, 04:02 PM)Lucius Cincinnatus Wrote: Ah, the classic "I'm not making excuses, I'm giving reasons" defense. However you want to spin it, the injury "reasons" are silly given the relative health we actually had and the good chance we are actually more injured this year. We had the 3rd fewest games lost in the NFL due to injury defensively. So yes, 90% of the NFL. 

Yes, you can be bad and still have been much worse. It's not like there is a set floor on how bad you can be or how many rush yards you can give up. I'm not sure why that is difficult for you to understand. 

This is what happens when someone is so pessimistic that they have to ignore the part of a post that refutes their claims.

Not even speaking of the injuries to our best run stopping End and our best Linebacker. Poor communication, poor tackling along with the youth 
on the backend were more of the reasons for struggling against the run than injuries. But you just ignore that part like I said.

If you think Lou won't have this Defense much more prepared this season after last that is the part I don't understand. If we are much worse 
than last year we need to look for a new DC.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-26-2024, 05:42 PM