Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst To First In The Division!
(06-26-2024, 05:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Of course I agree. There are lots of factors why, Burrow healthy, us being so bad last year running the ball, us always being in the Shotgun
early last season, our Defense being so bad at giving up explosive plays because of youth and poor communication etc.

Also, that was a historical season for our Division, they won't be that good again. No Division has ever had all 4 teams finish above .500
with 3 making the Playoffs. At least one of the teams that were ahead of us should fall off a bit this year.

I see the Browns possibly falling off just because of the Watson shit-show, but, outside of that, they have a good roster.

The Steelers don't have a bad roster, either, but, just like the Browns, the quarterback room could be rough with Fields and Wilson because I don't see Wilson leading the Steelers to much this late in his career and I don't think Fields offers much other than maybe goal line runs and maybe plays like they use to use Kordell "Slash" Stewart in the 90s.

The Ravens adding Henry means the ball will be in Lamar's hands less, which is always good, and then they've also lost multiple starters on the offensive line and Clowney on the d line. Personally, I think Lamar gets exposed this season.

I agree with you that Burrow being healthy and under center more also gives us a lot of versatility and allows us to use our run game and other weapons in a more effective way.

I can't wait for training camp and the season to get going!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Worst To First In The Division! - BFritz21 - 06-26-2024, 01:07 PM
RE: Worst To First In The Division - BFritz21 - 06-26-2024, 06:25 PM