Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is supporting term limits and exceptions for abortion radical thinking?
(06-26-2024, 05:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I actually addressed exactly that later in the same post.  Doctors are on call.  having a three member panel that could convene via Teams or Zoom for high priority cases would be absolutely doable.  If you're talking an absolute decide now or patient dies scenario, that would be an exception, much like performing medical care on a minor without the parent's permission in such circumstances.

Why would those 59k be at risk?  As explained above high priority cases would not need to wait for the weekly panel.

I'm not seeing the harm here that you are.  The fact that you're talking about such a small percentage of cases means that addressing them as explained above is eminently doable.

Exactly what "lies" are you commenting on?

So, you're admitting now that Dems will not outlaw elective abortions in the third trimester?  Completely changing your position in the span of two posts.  Impressive.

It all sounds very aspirational, but I just have doubts this panel would function as seamlessly, responsively and quickly as you think it will. And that's not even getting into the politics of who is on this panel and what their opinions on access to abortion may be. 

When it comes to essential life needs like healthcare, I think the fewer barriers there are, the better. And that may just be something you and I will have to agree to disagree on.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is supporting term limits and exceptions for abortion radical thinking? - CJD - 06-26-2024, 06:31 PM