Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Garland in handcuffs for obstruction?
(06-26-2024, 06:33 PM)pally Wrote: President Biden has claimed executive privilege over the tapes.  By president, Garland is within the norms to not turn over disputed information.  If the committee has to have that information, take it to court and let the court decide if it falls under privilege.  Until then, all they are doing is grandstanding.  It will play well to the base but will turn away independents

Talk about weaponizing government.  This committee is the poster child for it

I thought you said all Trump had to do was turn over the documents to avoid prosecution in Florida. In this case, they are giving Garland a heads up, don't turn over the tapes and we will act. Are you also saying a President being investigated for his actions while POTUS is immune?

As I said, I don't like what that did with Trump, not a fan of any type of counter by the right as a result. 

Sorry, Garland and Biden's DOJ won the poster child for their actions against Trump starting in 2016 with a phony Russian Hoax and then added to it with political impeachments followed by sham indictments. Trump is one tough man to be standing after the Democratic DOJ assault the past 8 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Garland in handcuffs for obstruction? - Luvnit2 - 06-26-2024, 07:16 PM