Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
For those of you wanting to Make America Great Again
(06-26-2024, 02:23 PM)Dill Wrote: Yo, thanks for the response, H-Dog, but this doesn't sound right I'm wondering what your sources are.  

What money of ours did Iran take? How are they dragging us into a war? 

So far as I know, Israel is not being attacked with money we gave Iran. Who says it is? 

6 billion prisoner swap. It wasn't used for humanitarian aid.

Quote:Israel has been our most expensive "ally." Since 1980 we've give them over 3 billion a year in assistance, far more than anyone else. And we give Egypt over 2 billion a year to not attack Israel. This aid is leverage which could have forced Israel to the negotiating table with the PLO/PA long before 2005, when the stage was set for a succession of Gaza wars. Now we are stuck supplying an aggressor nation as it drops 2,000 lib bombs on civilians and blocks aid to starving children.  We protected them from an Iranian drone attack which Israel provoked. This makes the US a target too. What do we receive in return, if our most expensive ally pursues policies which we don't agree with and which make us targets too? 

Civillians in which the enemy hides within crowd, under the hospitals, in neighborhoods, etc, but also civilians which voted Hamas into power. They are not all innocent. And, it's sucks you will accuse Isriel of blocking aid, but not mention Hamas stealing the same aid from the Men, Women and Children it was intended.

Quote:Same when the US pulls together a massive international agreement, bringing Russia, China, Iran, Britain, Germany, France and the EU all to the same table in an agreement which worked as intended when adopted, to the advantage of all parties. The Iran Deal was one of the most amazing feats of diplomacy in US history, and then Trump just breaks it. What message doe that send? 

It was a dumb deal. You keep forgetting Iran is a terrorist hot bed, and the country themselves seek the destruction of Jews.
Quote: It's not just a green light to Teheran's nuclear program and thumb in the eye of our allies.  It's the US destroying its own credibility and power to get  even the most dangerous and disruptive players to sit down and play nice.  And it makes the world more costly for the US, not cheaper.  I't not "Making America Great Again" for sure. 

I need a little more info on the bolded because I don't see it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those of you wanting to Make America Great Again - HarleyDog - 06-27-2024, 12:42 PM