Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should Citizens be required to provide valid ID to vote in federal elections?
(06-27-2024, 05:32 PM)hollodero Wrote: I don't know about that one. Voting illegally is still quite the risk to take for an unregistered immigrant, I doubt many feel so strongly about US politics to take that risk.

I'd rather assume he just does what a significant portion of his voter base wants him to do, but sure what do I know.

The Dems have been pushing for anyone inside the borders to have the right to vote. They've also pushed for no voter ID requirements and only a sworn statement stating they are eligible to vote. Some states do not require a voter ID. This has been the biggest debate against mail-in voting (not to mention the fraud that occurs when people die, people move and others get their ballot in the mail). That's a problem. I feel the argument they present of, "not everyone can get a photo ID" is BS. If you don't have a photo ID, in most cases you can't get a job and don't have the skills or resources to even contribute to this country. So, should you vote? I know that sounds harsh, But most parents get a SS card for their children at a young age. At the same time, each person born within our borders receives a Birth Certificate. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Citizens be required to provide valid ID to vote in federal elections? - HarleyDog - 06-27-2024, 07:11 PM