Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should Citizens be required to provide valid ID to vote in federal elections?
(06-27-2024, 07:35 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yes. The fundamental right of every unblemished citizen to vote, imho, can not ever be subject to [of? english grammar sucks...] any restriction whatsoever. As soon as you deem certain people unworthy of voting, you open up a pandora's box that is detrimental to the idea of a democracy.

As for the rest,  I am not really aware of major pushes to let non-citizens vote, but maybe that is so. I can not see inside democrat's heads and will not be the honor witness to their well meaning. The one objection I would have against the picture you paint would be that apperently the people that do get caught are not overwhelmingly leaning democrat. At least the same amount of caught fraudsters, so it seems, cast an illegal vote for republicans. So I have a tough time seeing the democrats benefit from fraud in the first place.

Yes, there is a problem on both sides and your right. English does suck. I've been Effin it up for 57yrs. Even the most educated get it wrong. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Citizens be required to provide valid ID to vote in federal elections? - HarleyDog - 06-27-2024, 07:47 PM