Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
For those of you wanting to Make America Great Again
(06-28-2024, 01:58 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, these are called commando raids.  The Allies engaged in them repeatedly during WW2.  It's not strictly illegal for combatants to be out of uniform, they just lose all Geneva protections if they are caught in such a state.
Terrorists hiding in a hospital, or anywhere else, deserve anything they get.  You sympathize with terrorists, to the point you can't even label them as such.  I don't.  

Cheezus. Always guessing.

It IS STRICTLY ILLEGAL to execute helpless wounded, and to gain access to them by mimicking specially protected personnel like doctors and nurses, which places legitimate medical personnel in danger. That is perfidy.  

The bolded in your post just reaffirms what I said above. You side with partisan force, with no interest in law. Whoever controls the labels, controls you. 

(06-28-2024, 01:58 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Pretty sure the Jews bought those lands their Arab Muslim neighbors then attacked them over.  Of course, one could historically argue that the Jews were there first and the Arab Muslims were colonizers, to frame things in a way more familiar to you.

Pretty sure the Jews couldn't buy even 10 percent of the land they wanted, and so took the rest by violence and terror. "Too bad" about their victims. 
I've corrected these errors before. But you keep repeating them. 

Of course, one could historically argue that the Jews were not "there first" as their own religious history explains they had to conquer Palestine and then amidst the former inhabitants. And the current Palestinian population are also descendants of the population living there from David to Herod Agrippa II.   

Even if Palestinian Arabs were wholly different invaders, under international law they still had current title to the land taken from them by force.  Again, you just toss aside law based on universal human rights in favor of ethnic law for an ethnic state.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those of you wanting to Make America Great Again - Dill - 06-28-2024, 03:08 AM