Poll: Which AFCN do you fear the most in 2024?
Browns
Steelers
Ravens
No one
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024?
(06-27-2024, 02:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Calling my argument silly and stupid is a bit of an insult lol

Pratt was great the year before last year, same with Wilson. I don't think these guys just forgot how to play football like you seem to be 
insinuating. Battle was great as a rookie as I said, Nick Scott was the biggest problem and you left that part out as well. If Hubbard and 
Wilson are healthy this year it will help the run Defense. Not saying the entire Defense as a whole should be healthier, just these two 
should help.

Sheldon Rankins is one hell of a lot better pass rusher than DJ Reader and if he puts his mind to stopping the run can be a very good 
run stopper, maybe not DJ Reader, but very good. We have to rely on rookie DT's behind BJ Hill and Rankins, just the way it is. I hope 
one of them is as good as Jordan Battle was as a rookie.

Good coaching can make up for injuries, Lou needs to be much better this year in coaching up the youth and backups in case we are 
more injured than last year. I just hope Lou benches a starter if he is badly injured like both Hubbard and Wilson was late in the year.

I am talking about the Defense as a whole should be better, if you don't have an argument otherwise, that is your problem and doesn't
make my argument a strawman.Rolleyes
Once again..you're just making up a strawman argument. I never said your argument was stupid. And even if I did say your argument is stupid, that's not calling you stupid. 

Lol, you realize this conversation started because I said "Why are you sure we will be better at stopping the run after losing the best run-stuffing DT in the league? That seems like blind optimism. "

I never said anything about the pass defense not improving because I think it will. Definition of Strawman argument buddy...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024? - Lucius Cincinnatus - 06-28-2024, 10:57 AM