Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
For those of you wanting to Make America Great Again
(06-28-2024, 03:08 AM)Dill Wrote: Cheezus. Always guessing.

It IS STRICTLY ILLEGAL to execute helpless wounded, and to gain access to them by mimicking specially protected personnel like doctors and nurses, which places legitimate medical personnel in danger. That is perfidy.  

The bolded in your post just reaffirms what I said above. You side with partisan force, with no interest in law. Whoever controls the labels, controls you.

You accuse me of guessing and then assume the Hamas terrorists were there because they were wounded and not hiding out in a hospital per Hamas SOP.  As for who I side with, when one choice is a democratic country and the other is genocidal, Islamic extremist, rapists and murderers the choice is pretty much made for me.

Quote:Pretty sure the Jews couldn't buy even 10 percent of the land they wanted, and so took the rest by violence and terror. "Too bad" about their victims. 
I've corrected these errors before. But you keep repeating them. 

Pretty sure they bought the land, then got attacked by genocidal neighbors.  Then kicked said neighbors ass, every time, taking territory after each victory.  You think their neighbors would learn at some point.

Quote:Of course, one could historically argue that the Jews were not "there first" as their own religious history explains they had to conquer Palestine and then amidst the former inhabitants. And the current Palestinian population are also descendants of the population living there from David to Herod Agrippa II.   

Even if Palestinian Arabs were wholly different invaders, under international law they still had current title to the land taken from them by force.  Again, you just toss aside law based on universal human rights in favor of ethnic law for an ethnic state.

Indeed, a game we could pay all day.  You could do the same in pretty much every part of the globe in which humans reside.  But at the end of the day Israel exists, it isn't going anywhere and people like you need to learn to deal with that.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those of you wanting to Make America Great Again - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-28-2024, 11:40 AM