Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's clear up this Trump/Dictator narrative.
(06-28-2024, 05:08 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yeah I'm not reading all of that gaslighting BS. I've read their agenda. It'll be as democratic as Russia if the GoP and the Federalist Society gets its way.

But go on - keep believing the easily proven lies they're spewing out. Just do it honestly.

Tin foil hats are not good for you. Since AP is positively regarded in here, here's your link: https://apnews.com/article/trump-hannity-dictator-authoritarian-presidential-election-f27e7e9d7c13fabbe3ae7dd7f1235c72 

Quote:TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — As Donald Trump faces growing scrutiny over his increasingly authoritarian and violent rhetoric, Fox News host Sean Hannity gave his longtime friend a chance to assure the American people that he wouldn’t abuse power or seek retribution if he wins a second term.

ADVERTISEMENT

But instead of offering a perfunctory answer brushing off the warnings, Trump stoked the fire.
“Except for day one,” the GOP front-runner said Tuesday night before a live audience in Davenport, Iowa. “I want to close the border, and I want to drill, drill, drill.”

And in case anyone missed it, he reenacted the exchange.

“We love this guy,” Trump said of Hannity. “He says, ‘You’re not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said: ‘No, no, no, other than day one. We’re closing the border, and we’re drilling, drilling, drilling. After that, I’m not a dictator.’”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's clear up this Trump/Dictator narrative. - HarleyDog - 06-28-2024, 05:13 PM