Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
For those of you wanting to Make America Great Again
(06-28-2024, 06:23 PM)Dill Wrote: Yes guessing. And I also accuse you of assuming they were Hamas.  And it's as I said--perfidy, a war crime, plus execution of people hors de combat.  

And listen to yourself-- endorsing the principle of force over right, which legitimizes no democracy in the world, while purporting to "side with a democratic country," against the millions it has held under illegal occupation for generations.

I'm not assuming anything in that regard.  Hamas literally claimed the guy.  From your own article.

Hamas condemned the killings and identified Jalamneh as one of its fighters. The smaller Islamic Jihad militant group said the Ghazawi brothers were members of its armed wing.

Do you even read the sources you post?  Accuse away, my good man.  Wink

Quote:Still guessing.  Jewish ownership in the Mandate as a whole had reached %5.67, %24.27 in the UN proposed Jewish state.
https://archive.org/details/lop_20200731/page/n9/mode/1up   https://www.un.org/unispal/document/auto-insert-196499/

And again, your words show your elevation of violence over law. 

I've said before I'd have preferred Israel not kept territory they occupied while defending themselves.  That said, I have zero sympathy with the aggressor who gets their ass kicked and loses some territory because of it.

Quote:I see people working to establish International Humanitarian Law "in every part of the globe in which humans reside."  

Apparently without your approval. Expecting people to "deal with" generations of military rule is just a formula for generations of Hamas,
as the Netanyahu's war cabinet has begun to realize. 

Maybe your appreciation for International Law will extend to Qatar turning over the heads of Hamas and their stolen billions.  Or the arrest of the number one state sponsor of terrorism the government of Iran.  Probably not though.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those of you wanting to Make America Great Again - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-28-2024, 06:36 PM