Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's clear up this Trump/Dictator narrative.
I can't see this happening based on the sole fact that Trump is so full of shit he will say anything knowing it will stir people up. Plus there are more powerful groups out there than him if elected that if their power and wealth gets interrupted by misguided ambitions of his, they probably won't let it happen.

Remember when he said in an interview that 'he doesn't like those that are captured (in war)', when referring to John McCain who spent five years as a POW. Did he actually mean it, or was it just more bs he spewed that was simply brushed off while he convinced a large portion of his fan base to hate John McCain who then smeared him for being a POW. Again, he has a long history of bullshit which means he shouldn't be taken seriously. Then again, maybe he meant that about POWs who were captured, hard to tell.

On a side note, ever since he gave that interview I hated him ever since. That was also when the late General Colin Powell who was a Republican denounced him forever as well. And in my opinion anyone that has any knowledge of wars that the U.S. has fought in with soldiers being captured from Confederate POW caps like Andersonville to the Bataan death march in WW2 to Vietnam and the middle east wars, should have denounced for that statement. Unfortunately many did not that still support him.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's clear up this Trump/Dictator narrative. - Millhouse - 06-29-2024, 10:39 AM