Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should Citizens be required to provide valid ID to vote in federal elections?
(06-28-2024, 03:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yes it should be required, but also IDs should be free for all US Citizens.

It is free, it is given to the parents at time of birth. Immigrants who go through the rigors to become a legal citizen pay a lot of money to get that proof of citizenship.

It is absurd to be opposed to a very small fee to recover a lost birth certificate in order to get the greatest privilege in our Democracy, a right to vote in federal elections.

It is 2024, not 1800, simple to get the documentation to be able to ensure your voice is heard in an election. I don't see very many adults without a cell phone, they are not cheap unless you are an illegal immigrant, then you get a free phone and also a free cell phone plan to use it.

I don't see Democrats whining about illegal immigrants get more free stuff than our homeless and voters.

US citizens have a right to vote, they don't have a right to lose an ID and not pay to replace it. Like others have said, you need an ID to buy alcohol, I would argue the investment for a proper ID to be able to vote in a federal election is far greater importance than needing and ID to purchase alcohol.

In 2020, more people voted than in any time in history. Is it because there was fraud mixed in with legit citizens? Or was it because the vast majority obtained a valid ID to vote?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Citizens be required to provide valid ID to vote in federal elections? - Luvnit2 - 06-29-2024, 01:26 PM