Poll: Which AFCN do you fear the most in 2024?
Browns
Steelers
Ravens
No one
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024?
(06-28-2024, 10:57 AM)Lucius Cincinnatus Wrote: Once again..you're just making up a strawman argument. I never said your argument was stupid. And even if I did say your argument is stupid, that's not calling you stupid. 

Lol, you realize this conversation started because I said "Why are you sure we will be better at stopping the run after losing the best run-stuffing DT in the league? That seems like blind optimism. "

I never said anything about the pass defense not improving because I think it will. Definition of Strawman argument buddy...

Bottom line, when you are one of the worst run stopping Defenses in the league you shouldn't get worse just because one player left that 
was oft injured and was on one of the worst run stopping Defenses in the league. The DC in the name of Lou Anarumo needs to get this shit
together and I believe he will even if you don't.

We don't even know if DJ Reader will ever play a snap again in the NFL or even be a shadow of his old self.

Our run Defense was top 5 a couple years ago, it could be at the very least mid pack especially with an Offense that scores a lot and makes 
other teams throw the ball to catch up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-29-2024, 11:22 PM