Poll: Which AFCN do you fear the most in 2024?
Browns
Steelers
Ravens
No one
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024?
(06-27-2024, 01:54 PM)Lucius Cincinnatus Wrote: I never insulted you. 

Pratt is still our starting ILB if you haven't noticed. If poor tackling was across the board, why will the front 7 magically get better at it? 

This conversation isn't about stopping explosive passing plays. It's specifically about the run defense. So I'm not sure what you comment about Geno Stone has to do with anything. 

Sheldon Rankins isn't better than DJ Reader. 

"both Dax and Battle were in their first years of playing significant snaps" yet three paragraphs later you talk about the impact two rookie DL will have. So if you're explaining away poor play because they were a rookie, why would you then use two other rookies to act like they are going to be good in year 1? 

Stop talking about health when we are bound to be more beat up this year. It's part of the game and you could literally use it every single year to explain away stuff. If you can't overcome two players missing a combined 2 games, you have serious issues. That's a joke. The Steelers were without their Cam Hayward, their top 3 ILBs and top 3 Safeties for several games this year and were still several spots better than us in run defense.

Now you're making up a strawman argument. I never said we would give up more explosive plays. I do think there is a very good chance we are worse against the run this year than we were last year. 

Sheldon is not as good against the run as DJ. But DJ was more immovable or disruptive. Sheldon is quicker and a much better pass rusher. We aren’t worse off overall
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024? - Soonerpeace - 06-30-2024, 06:28 PM