Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could RFK Jr step in for Biden?
(06-30-2024, 02:32 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Does she want it? Do you think Kamala Harris would just step aside?

The other issue I mentioned is the money. They can't transfer Biden's 200 million in the bank to another candidate. Michelle would need to raise a ton of money. The other thing is Obama's legacy would take a huge hit if Michelle ran but lost.

But I do agree, all things equal she would be the best shot at beating Trump if she was ready to campaign 7 days a week for 4 months.

Kamala Harris wouldn't stand a chance in November's election, and everyone in the Democratic Party knows it. That's why they've continued to prop Biden up this long.

As far as the money, I'm not 100% certain, but I think Biden could at least donate that back to the party. The national party would then donate to the new candidate and then to the state parties. The state parties donate to the candidate and to county parties. Then, the county parties donate to the candidate. To my knowledge, that is still a legal process. If not, there's always the (alleged) Householder route of funneling it down through about 100 non-profits with each entity contributing to the candidate and the next non-profit in line.

Other than those tactics, the Obama's have a ton of money already. I'm also sure her husband and Oprah would be huge fundraisers for her.

I feel she's got a shot, as Trump would never step on the debate stage with her. She is intelligent and has 10 times the charisma of Biden. I feel she could even get conservative women to secretly cross party lines to vote for the first woman president. I think she is their only shot. Anyone else, and it's a Trump victory. Trump has the Libertarian Party only supporting their candidate in blue states, and rumor is he's calling on Ben Carson for VP to secure more black votes. I also think RFK will pull more from the Democratic candidate. That being said, I think it'd still be less than a 2% win margin by either candidate.

Full Disclosure: I don't support a damn soul that has been put forward for president.
Our country is better than this, and we shouldn't stand for subpar choices that have been set before us.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could RFK Jr step in for Biden? - Rotobeast - 07-01-2024, 12:44 AM