Poll: Which AFCN do you fear the most in 2024?
Browns
Steelers
Ravens
No one
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024?
(07-01-2024, 01:28 PM)Lucius Cincinnatus Wrote: If my point is that I don't see a good reason to believe that our run defense would be better, why would I not dismiss somebody's response that is arguing that the entire defense would be better? That is not my argument so it's irrelevant. 

I also probably agree the entire defense should be better. But I have little reason to believe the run defense will be. However, that has nothing to do with what my point is. 

If the other major argument is our health on defense, yes, that's a terrible argument because we were a very healthy defense last year and in we will very likely be more banged up next year. So, if the odds are that we will be MORE HURT next year, why would improved health be a valid argument? 

You don't feel that having an improvement at the Safety position will have an impact on how well the rushing defense performs? If was revealed that the LBs played tentatively last season, due to having inexperience calling the secondary last season. Having an experienced Safety in Bell calling the secondary will allow Wilson and Pratt to focus on what is in front of them, rather than being unsure of what is going on behind them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024? - SunsetBengal - 07-01-2024, 02:10 PM