Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Democratic delimma after the debate
(07-04-2024, 01:10 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I see the party who says they will save Democracy destroying it by dumping their own nominee and replacing him. They will do this because they are willing to destroy Democracy to win. It as simple as that. History will not be kind towards Joe Biden, his DOJ and the DNC going after a political opponent with lawfare. 

I think Independents are smart and will see how the left liberal media lied to them all the way up to the debate that Biden was sharp and focused. The left media was exposed and not have to clean a lot of egg off their face. The Democrats love the left media and won't care they attempted to carry a deeply compromised POTUS over the finish line to win in 2024. They will alibi it saying the Trump alternative justifies their lies to the viewers.

Joe has made it clear; he wants to fight until the end. Let's see if the DNC and delegates support his mission or put on a full court press (use left media) to get him to drop out in the coming days or weeks.

I say they replace him even though he has secured the delegates for the Democratic nomination. Democrats could care less about Democracy, and they will show the voters they lied about that among other things as well.

The thirst for power.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democratic delimma after the debate - HarleyDog - 07-04-2024, 01:18 AM