Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Browns Are Why Bengals Should NOT Make Constant Changes
They'll probably hire Chip Kelly next! Now as far as our team, Marvin made us a better team,sure; but has he reached his ceiling? We almost hired Tom Coughlin, whose demise just came in New York, but there are two Super Bowls on his resume for his time spent there while Marvin has been here. To me, Marvin and Lovie Smith are pretty much identical, nice guys but can they take it to the next level? Does anyone here think Marvin would have reached the level of success with the Giants Coughlin did? Does anyone think he would have survived this long in the Big Apple....I don't! He certainly has gotten better with his use of the challenge flag after several tries, and the clock management has also improved marginally. But....overall game planning and halftime adjustments not so much....making moves during the game to turn things around (like the Denver game) I'm not seeing it. Back to the Browns, I agree Faulk, keep on doing what you're doing, it's great for us! But, I imagine Hugh will be going someplace, and our two past coordinators are already making great strides on their own, I actually expect Jay flipping Gruden to win a playoff game this weekend,WTF?? Does anybody think either the Skins or the Vikings have better personnel than us? Does the argument we can't make changes because it doesn't work for the Browns hold water?? I don't think so!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cleveland Browns Are Why Bengals Should NOT Make Constant Changes - Bengalsrob - 01-07-2016, 01:55 PM