Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green Disappointed Me Last Night
(12-29-2015, 03:19 PM)Beaker Wrote: Let me ask this question. Does anyone thing that AJ Green would have made the catch that Thomas made for the broncos last night. Adam Jones had his arm pinned, and he caught the ball one handed for a first down to keep the drive alive on third down. I am not saying Thomas is elite, but those are the kinds of catches that AJ simply does not make. I think Eifert could and would, but not AJ. When he starts making those, he will truly be scary.

Might have.   And there have been a lot of catches Thomas has not made.  I don't see any receiver make them all.  The closest in the game to doing that right now is Antonio Brown - and he doesn't get them all.

I'm not happy with all the stuff that AJ does/ does not do.   I think he could really use to work with the DBs for 15 - 20 minutes of every practice to learn how to break on the ball defensively.  And I too was mystified as to why he quit on the route.  But it wasn't out of laziness, just a bad decision.   Hopefully he doesn't do that again.

But I still put him in the elite category.  And he made some sick catches in that game.  Hopefully they all take their  game to another level over the next month.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green Disappointed Me Last Night - 3wt - 01-07-2016, 02:56 PM