Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Bengals in the Wild Card Round
(01-07-2016, 04:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Funny, I don't recall you using a specific metric, but glad you can find one to assist you in a financial decision (buying stock or something other) that I was very specific about. The reality is McDonald's is one of the top brands in the world, others in fast food are not in the top 100. But by all means, use your info to make those financial decisions.

Here's a paraphrase of this conversation: 

Me: "That beer may be slightly better than the other beer, just as Wendy's is slightly better than McDonald's."

You: "You're an idiot who makes bad financial decisions."

The only financial decision I am talking about here is which freaking burger I would prefer to buy - not which restaurant to invest in.  

Does the term "non sequitur" mean anything to you?  You are claiming victory in an argument that I'm not even engaging in.  At first I thought that you were simply using a bad argument (more sales = higher quality) to refute my point, but now I'm not even sure that you grasp what I was trying to say in the first place.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers @ Bengals in the Wild Card Round - JS-Steelerfan - 01-07-2016, 04:16 PM