Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Bengals in the Wild Card Round
(01-07-2016, 04:16 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Here's a paraphrase of this conversation: 

Me: "That beer may be slightly better than the other beer, just as Wendy's is slightly better than McDonald's."

You: "You're an idiot who makes bad financial decisions."

The only financial decision I am talking about here is which freaking burger I would prefer to buy - not which restaurant to invest in.  

Does the term "non sequitur" mean anything to you?  You are claiming victory in an argument that I'm not even engaging in.  At first I thought that you were simply using a bad argument (more sales = higher quality) to refute my point, but now I'm not even sure that you grasp what I was trying to say in the first place.  

Yet, you never said anything about product or anything specific, you made a generic my mom is better than your mom reference could go a thousand reasons why you may feel that way. Then, you do get specific, but not in the OP you made. Once you clarified a specific with the article, only then did we know your specific criteria versus a general term used earlier.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers @ Bengals in the Wild Card Round - Luvnit2 - 01-07-2016, 04:53 PM