Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Bengals in the Wild Card Round
(01-07-2016, 04:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yet, you never said anything about product or anything specific, you made a generic my mom is better than your mom reference could go a thousand reasons why you may feel that way. Then, you do get specific, but not in the OP you made. Once you clarified a specific with the article, only then did we know your specific criteria versus a general term used earlier.

In other words, you need simple things spelled out for you so you can understand. Got it.  

For future reference, when people compare the relative merits of food products, they are generally talking about things like the quality of ingredients and how they taste.  Will you be able to remember that for the future, or should I try to remember to explain it again the next time this sort of thing comes up?  

C'mon man.  Someone said that PBR was better than IC Light.  And I said maybe, but only in the way that Wendy's is better than McDonalds (in other words, not by that much).  How in the world did you think we were talking about the respective company's financial situations and not the food/drink itself?

Get it together, Luvnit.  LOL 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers @ Bengals in the Wild Card Round - JS-Steelerfan - 01-07-2016, 05:26 PM