Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's All Going To The Game Saturday?
(01-07-2016, 11:12 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm going with a buddy and were going to use my seats, but now I think we're gonna crash the handicap section and hang-out with Brad under cover.

Woe woe woe........  don't be a dick.........  

it's called the cripple section  ThumbsUp

Definitely come hang out in my section because it's under cover, it's at perfect height to see everything, and there's no one in front of you, so you never have to stand to see whenever everyone else does!

Only downside is that, if something good does happen and people want to stand (I don't often because it takes so long for me to get up that, by the time I'm on my feet, the play is over and they're already back in the huddle, but the "normal" people with me stand a lot when something good happens), the people in the boxes get pissed and start yelling because their view is partially blocked.  It's not everyone in the boxes, but it pisses me off because, yes, you paid money for those, but you also have TVs to look up at and see if we happen to be blocking your view, and you might be big fans, but the team's fanbase is made up of common folk like all of us.  The one lady I remember yelling at us was like 90 and I'm thinking "really?  You're lucky we're blocking the view so the excitement doesn't give you a heart attack," plus dressed in her fancy fur coat had me thinking "are you really a fan or are you just here to flaunt your money?"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's All Going To The Game Saturday? - BFritz21 - 01-08-2016, 12:15 AM