Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFT Writers Make Their Wild Card Picks
(01-07-2016, 07:45 PM)GodFather Wrote: Why would you expect anybody to pick the Bengals to win? They've choked year after year in the playoffs and our QB who has been having a great year is out. If you weren't a Bengals fan you'd be picking the Steelers too.

Only way this team will change the low expectations is to do something they can't do.

Win in the post season.

How maddening is it to hear " The Bengals are a very good regular season team"

Kinda like saying "He's very good at getting girls in bed.....once he does tho...can't finish the job"

I would expect them to pick the Bengals to win because  they are the better team, even with McCarron.  All I keep hearing from the "experts"  is that the Steelers amazing offense is going to score big Saturday and that Ben and Brown are going to get 4 + TDs.  Do the "experts" not realize that the Ben R has only 1 TD pass against the Bengals total in the two games they played this year?  And that was when Kirkpatrick was covering Brown in the first game.  As soon as they put Adam Jones on him in the first game, the scoring stopped.  The second game Adam Jones didn't even play, and McCarron coming off the bench threw two picks, one of which was a pick 6.  Ben R had no TD passes in that game.  The Steelers secondary is weak, and AJ McCarron can throw a good deep ball.    I expect the Steelers to do what they usually do, which is try to injure our best players.  The only way they win is to take out AJ and Eifert.  I expect them to go after McCarron too because all we have after him is Wenning.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFT Writers Make Their Wild Card Picks - BonnieBengal - 01-08-2016, 04:43 AM