Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Couple Vows To Get Divorced If Gay Marriage Is Legalized
(06-11-2015, 08:06 PM)Westwood Bengal Wrote: Every time I read something along these lines, I immediately assume that the dude in question, is gay, and it's the immense amount of self hate heaped on him from an imaginary man in the sky that causes such a reaction.

So sad.

Why do you assume he's gay?
He's religious yes, but he also has a point, that point being that marriage looses it's meaning if the Australian government allows same-sex marriage to be legal. To him marriage is about finding a mate and having children with them, same sex couples can not naturally have children together. I don't understand why so many of you can't seem to understand that there is a very big group of people out there that feel this way. You aren't going to change their feelings by getting the laws changed. And this does not mean that they are "gay", "bigots", or "insecure" in their sexuality. In fact they are doing the exact same thing that you are doing, and that is "standing up for what they believe in."

His vow is a response to people like Jolie-Pitt who said they won't get married until same-sex marriage is legal. (I think he's stupid for doing that, but whatever floats his boat).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Couple Vows To Get Divorced If Gay Marriage Is Legalized - Mike M (the other one) - 06-11-2015, 08:41 PM