Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Burfict in the Steelers heads?
(01-08-2016, 03:41 PM)kdgjr Wrote: http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/vontaze-burfict.13544/

Sheesh...these guys...

"This guy is a thug and has pay backs coming. He purposely tried to take Ben out and was involved in all kinds of dirty thuggery last game. I'm really hoping DeCastro ends his season. His back up is probably actually a better player, but he crossed the line last game. The guy sucks as a player and thinks he can get into our heads with cheap shots. I fully expect more of his antics this week, I just hope he doesn't actually hurt anyone or bait us into 15 yard penalties.

The smart thing to do would be to "legally" go after Burfict immediately in the first quarter. He's a mental midget and will quickly lose his cool and will hurt his team because he's a selfish player and a thug.

Same thing goes for PacMan. If there was ever a team that needs to be punched in the mouth it's this 2015 Ben'sGals. Most over rated team in the league.

AND

"It's going to be quite chippy. Yes they have some real questionable players but they ALWAYS have had them. Such a wonderful franchise. Keep them with a nice zero stat!"

God, i hope we win this game.

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that not only is Burfict in the Steelers heads, he's in the heads of all "Steeler Nation"..  Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Burfict in the Steelers heads? - SunsetBengal - 01-08-2016, 04:29 PM