Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Board seems sort of 'ho hum'
(01-08-2016, 04:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've felt like this team was special, all the way back in the preseason.  They're no longer that young, raw, talented group that takes it's lumps when push comes to shove.  They are a seasoned group with leaders on both sides of the ball, all across the roster.  Save for Center and OLB, there really aren't many weak spots to target on this team.

I actually was a little concerned in Preseason but the Raiders game really shown me this team was special.

Lots of people were saying the Raiders were just that bad but i knew they were an up and coming team.

To go into their house and just completely dismantle them like that gave me high hopes from the beginning of the season.

Right now i agree with you, this team looks very seasoned and experienced. If we can just not shoot ourselves in the foot
with penalties i really like our chances tomorrow night. There are so many weaknesses on the Steelers that we can take
advantage of right now with our strengths.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Board seems sort of 'ho hum' - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-08-2016, 04:41 PM