Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's All Going To The Game Saturday?
(01-08-2016, 05:35 PM)Bengalfan73 Wrote: Hey, I'm going to the game tomorrow with a friend. Is there any popular places to hang out before the game? I will be around Newport, KY around 5 P.M. Wink

Bars in Newport and Covington are always hopping off before, during, and after Bengals games.  

The bars downtown are, too, and so are the tailgates, but, honestly, I'd stay away from downtown because it's supposed to rain, which means a bunch of people that normally tailgate will likely be at the bars downtown.  

My friend lives at The Current at The Banks, so we'll be at the bars at The Banks (I'm a die-hard fan and wouldn't let a little rain hold me back, but when I have no immune system, I'm rolling around in a $20,000 wheelchair and have a computer that talks for me and costs more than my life, it's smart to stay out of the rain), which is likely going to suck for me because it will be impossible to get around in the bars with it being so busy.

If you want to try and get downtown to The Banks, there's Holy Grail, Jefferson Social, and Tin Roof that are always a blast, or Longworth's is a good time and might not be AS packed because it's not RIGHT there, but it will still be pretty insane.  Hofbrauhaus in Newport is usually a pretty good time, but you really can't go wrong.

If you see a cripple that talks with a little computer, come holla at your boy!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's All Going To The Game Saturday? - BFritz21 - 01-08-2016, 05:53 PM