Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's All Going To The Game Saturday?
(01-08-2016, 06:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Dude!!!!  You know the only loss I was ever at?  The '09 playoff game.  I was even at the first win in '08 (when I just KNEW they were gonna lose, so I offered to drive, needless to say, we never got out of Newport Smirk )....Benson's coming out party, AND was at Seattle this year.  I've been hittin games here and there since '88.

I'll be in the cave this go round as well.....sippin' on the recently re-introduced Sterling "Wide Mouths". ThumbsUp
I wanted to go to the Seattle game.  The guy I usually go with just couldn't take any more.  I even offered to buy his ticket too.  He drives to my place from Columbus, and we go from here.  It's an all day commitment for him.

I've been to some pretty big wins too, they have just been on a bad streak with me in attendance lately.

I live next door to Eagles fans.  There's no way I'm not going to that game with those assholes next year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's All Going To The Game Saturday? - jason - 01-08-2016, 07:00 PM