Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do the numbers say?
(01-08-2016, 07:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I knew you were a nerd. :jk:

It was a very interesting article i must say and it shown we were the most complete team this year and MJD
says so as well. I was callin for a Bengals/Cardinals SB before the Dalton injury. The Dalton injury and then the
complete meltdown the Cards had against the Squawks kind of made me take a step back.

BTW i think MJD had some really good points. 2-1 with a backup QB and the one loss going to overtime against
the best Defense in the league. We have the best roster from top to bottom but the Cards might be the most
balanced. Doesn't mean we don't beat them if we get there, especially if we have a healthy Dalton.

Ya, when McCarron plays his kind of ball (he eluded to this and how he is different than Andy) he simply doesn't turn the ball over. AFCN battles are always determined by turnovers! I think having McCarron is actually somewhat of a good thing if he plays how he has when he prepares to be the starter. If he can have 0 turnovers and Ben has a few, I like our chances. I'm prayin Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What do the numbers say? - bengals73 - 01-08-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: What do the numbers say? - Aquapod770 - 01-08-2016, 05:40 PM
RE: What do the numbers say? - milksheikh - 01-08-2016, 05:42 PM
RE: What do the numbers say? - XenoMorph - 01-08-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: What do the numbers say? - GreenCornBengal - 01-08-2016, 07:46 PM